Bever offers services of system integration and delivery of high-tech IT solutions for manufacturing companies.
Bever Solutions which are directed to build optimal IT infrastructure help the customers to get high efficiency in the management of production process, including automation of separate production departments and units as well as the entire organization
Today among Bever customers are the companies of food and light industry, manufacturing associations and industrial complexes, and also branches of the international organizations occupied in manufacturing.
Bever solutions for the organizations occupied in manufacturing are directed to automate such tasks as:
- Building IT infrastructure sand data processing centers to backup the unified corporate database and to efficiently solve the actual business tasks
- Management of production, inventory, salesand purchase planning
- Organizing business analysis and forming production-financial reporting
- Management of planning, budgeting, forecasting
- Asset management, efficient distribution of resources and power to manage the production process
- Efficient control of production quality in correspondence with the international standards
- Management of normative documentation, agreements, instructions, orders, and e-document flow of the organization
- Reducing capital and operational costs on organizing production and supporting production processes
Bever solutions can be easily adjusted and implemented in the organizations of various sectors of manufacturing, among which are:
- Mechanical engineering, instrument making, electronics
- Furniture and woodworking industry
- Metallurgy and metal working
- Production of rubber and plastic
- Production of food products, beverages and tobacco
- Textile, garment and footwear
- Chemical industry, cosmetics, household products
- Light and textile
- Pulp and paper
Beversolutions for this sphere are built on Microsoft Dynamics Nav/AX platforms.
- Customer focused
- Industry experience and technological knowledge
- Innovations, platforms and development environments of leading IT Vendors and Bever Company partners – Microsoft, IBM, SAP, etc.